onsdag 15 januari 2014

Baby's Ear


Questions:
  1. Val’s grandma only sit inside the house since she moved to Florida. Why do you think she has been so since she moved?
  2. Val shows her grandma a good thing about Florida so she wants to get out from the house. How would you try to help your grandma out from the house? 
  3. Mom said grandma couldn’t live by herself in New York. Why do you think she said so?
  4. Val and grandma has different thoughts about the sea. What is your thought about the sea?
  5. First, grandma says she doesen’t like the sea, but then she starts to like it. Why do you think she chanced her mind?

Creativ Connector. 

When Val and grandma are looking for shells. When I am on the beach, I almost always find nice shells. And when I was a small kid, I took many of them with me home. 
The differences: It was in different countries, and I doesen’t have any collection of seashells. 

When they discribe the heat, it felt like the heat could melt metal, I think of the hot summers when you just feel like you just been in the sea, and then you feel warm again. 

The differences: It is in different countries, the summers in Sweden doesen’t get so hot like in Florida, not normally. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar