onsdag 21 augusti 2013

Lockie Leonard


Dear Diary.
I have moved in to a new city. It’s called Angelus. On the way we were stopped by a police. He were really suprised when he realized that dad is he’s new chief. He showed the way to our house. The house is in a swamp. Great. It’s like a house that you read about in spooky stories. It smells like wet dog and like when Philip has wet his bed in our room. Philip and I share one room. 
The only thing that is good about this is that the waves here on the beach are awesome for surfing. I met a new boy. His name is Egg, he seems nice. 

Well, first day in school. I went there to get inscribed. And seriously, I met the most beautiful girl I ever have seen. But I said a false name, and I couldn’t talk. I even forgot how to say dad! That was so embarrassing! I can’t talk to her again. Well, I have to stop. First real day in school tomorrow. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar